Jun 12, 2010

Going to the next level!


This vacation went by way too quickly. Don't get me wrong, I had a chance to rest quite a bit but also be productive in other things. Unfortunately, it's back to reality as Soul II Soul would say (old school reference for my music heads). I was talking to my brother about eating healthy and taking care of our bodies the right way and it got me thinking: "I've been vegetarian for 6 months!". I didn't think I'd be able to do it but here I am still holding strong. But I want to take it to the next level so as of July 1st, I will become a vegan.

:O

I know, I know...

It's a big step but I feel like I can handle the change. I've already purchased a vegan cookbook and will be posting a YouTube video getting people's input on this new lifestyle. Who would have thought I'd become this healthy so quickly?

Shalom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment