Apr 2, 2010

Lions & Liars: Sho Baraka's Masterpiece




I must say this album has been in the making for quite sometime now (3-4 yrs to be exact). I remember listening to a few tracks of his first album and thinking: "When's the next one coming?". What makes him stand out among others in the Christian Rap community is his delivery and approach. There is a lot of creativity that goes into his music and it's truly a breath of fresh air compared to what we see today. His second album was released a few days ago and I IMMEDIATELY bought it. I'm not the type to promote artists, but trust me when I tell you that this album is his best work up to date. If there's one thing I was sad to see, is that the song "Secular Praise" wasn't included on this album. Thankfully, ya boy was able to pull a Sherlock Holmes for the bloggers to enjoy. 


That's enough plugging for me. I'm out

Shalom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment