Apr 26, 2010

Thoughts on Saturday's event

What's good fam? As you know, I performed at the Fundraiser for Haiti event this past Saturday. Overall, the evening was bananas!!! Great music, great acts and the food was on point (spring rolls were so good I thought there was some meat for a sec!!). It was great to see some friends and enjoy an evening full of surprises. As far as my performance goes, it went good. Being the perfectionist that I am, I wasn't 100% satisfied but the crowd loved it and that's what really matters. I've posted the videos on my YouTube account:

Love through Beats



A poem for Haiti



A big thanks to everybody that showed me love that night with words of encouragement. I'm looking forward to the next time I get to speak my mind through the mic. I'll be posting some more videos of my work in the near future so pelase subscribe to my YouTube page (Click here for the link).
Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta do my taxes and get some of this GVT money :D

Shalom

2 comments:

  1. i'm pretty sure there was meat in the spring rolls buddy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. KET!!! Why you gotta say it like that???

    ReplyDelete