Mar 7, 2010

A beautiful Sunday...

Not the greatest view in the world.....

So it's a beautiful Sunday afternoon here in the MTL and I got mad things to do. But being the procrastinator that I am, I decided to blog today. It's been a week since I moved out of the nest and it's been great. My cooking has VASTLY improved, I'm managing my time a lot better and my spiritual life is getting better with each passing day. I really can't ask for more. Poetry-wise, the writing is there but not as intense as the last two weeks for obvious reasons. Inspiration is all around and waiting for me to interpret it through pen and pad. One other thing; I want to go back to school and take something in English Literature. As a poet, I want to step up my vocabulary and writing skills. One thing I learn is that you always have to perfect your craft no matter your profession or hobby. So I'll have to juggle school-work-ministry-poetry soon :s

But God never, EVER puts more on someone that they can bear, so I'm looking forward to this added weight on my shoulders.

Shalom :)

1 comment:

  1. GO SUPERMAN! YESSSS!! GO BACK TO SCHOOL! je t'encourage a 100%... im happy that things are going well for you, i really am. Although i selfishly preferred u staying in ottawa lol, but i think u moving to mtl was a great move! U seem very happy :)

    ReplyDelete