Feb 28, 2010

Guess who's back....


Love this pic of the BK bridge

What's good fam! It feels like I haven't blogged in a while but I'm back being a livin' letter. First off, I want to start with a lil' testimony. Thursday was my day off to get things ready for the move. For those living in Ottawa, the weather was GRI-MY!!! I mean, it was really bad and it kinda scared me because I was suppose to hit the road the next day to Montreal. The next day, it's like the weather did a 180; the sun was out and it wasn't all that cold. A miracle! Just when I start to doubt, God steps in and takes control. Glory to His name! 

The evening before, I had a dinner/karaoke evening with my close friends (which was a blast). From Backstreet Boys to Outkast, we came out with the hits! On the real, I have the best friends in the world, always surprising me with their kindness and support. Love u guys! Now that I'm settled in and comfortable in my little casa, I'm happy to start this new chapter in my life. Now if y'all excuse me, I got some dishes to do :(

Shalom :)

2 comments:

  1. u mean u have one dish to wash
    ohh the humanity!!!
    the absolute horror!

    never mind i think i went off topic for a second there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not after this lasagna baking! But it was good :)

    ReplyDelete