Jan 9, 2010

R.I.P iPhone

Today's a sad day. My iPhone has passed away (let's have a moment of silence........................and we're back!)

But as the saying goes, with each death comes a new life, so I'll be heading over to my local Fido store and getting the new 3GS. I'll be honest, I should be angry because I had EVERYTHING on this phone (Good thing I back it up on a regular basis), but I've been wanting a bigger iPhone for a while and this seems like the best time to get one. I've learned a valuable lesson today; ALWAYS KEEP YOUR PHONE WITH YOU. I broke the rule for a day and look at the outcome:




Shalom :(

2 comments:

  1. sorry for not having subscribed earlier... you're blog is fracking [yes fracking, not a typo] amazing! you manage to give information, a message all the while keeping humour in your tone... great stuff!
    i don't know if you're ever going to get this comment but yeah when you find it, i hope it warms your heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL well I JUST got your message. Thanks for the warming of the heart :)

    ReplyDelete