Feb 13, 2010

Let me update you! Let me update you!

Got them keeeeeeeeeeeys!


What's good world? I just want to start by saying thank you Lord! Getting things ready for the move has been so easy that it's almost scary. My mom was telling me that it can take some people months to find a place to live in a new city and I found one in a few hours. Yesterday, I went to go sign my lease and picked up my keys. It's official now! Here I come MTL!! But on a serious note, I feel like this move has been looked over by God. Sometimes, we ask God for what I call ''IMAX miracles'', things like opening the Red Sea or resurrecting the dead, and forget that he also works in the little things we see. These last few weeks have been an eye-opener as to how God can manifest Himself. What a mighty God we serve y'all!

As far as how my poetry book is coming along, I'm happy to say that I've completed my first scrapbook. It took me a few months but I feel like I've accomplished something great. I'll probably write two more scrapbooks and from there make my decision as to what I want to publish. I can't wait for the world to see it. It truly will be a labor of love, sweat and tears.

Well that's about it on my end. To everybody celebrating Valentine's Day this weekend, keep it christian! For everybody else (myself included), it's NBA All-Star Weekend, so enjoy the festivities. I'll be cheering for my boy Derozan:



Shalom :)

1 comment: